Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Laughing

N started laughing yesterday,  It happened the first time while he was sitting up in the boppy and I was folding laundry.  I was holding up a shirt to fold it so I didn't see his face when it happened, but it was definitely the most laugh like sound I've ever heard him make.  Then last night while we were eating dinner N kept laughing at J.  It was adorable.  I'm so glad we didn't miss that first laugh :) 

N went to daycare today for a few hours.  They said that he did well, but he was crying when I left which was really sad.  He napped for about an hour and took his bottle well which is great.  I'm hoping that he does well tomorrow too.  I had a hard time leaving him today and it was only for a few hours so I can't imagine how difficult it will be tomorrow. 

2 comments:

  1. Aww glad you got to see and hear the first laughs! Will be thinking about you today!! :) Just think, as with most things right now, it's more traumatizing for us mommas than our little guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just wonder what is it they are laughing at? If only they could tell us. But those sounds are some of the best in the world, and I'm sure there will be lots more to come!

    ReplyDelete