Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Good Report!

Today I had what I guess was my 34 week doctor's appointment.  I'm 33 weeks and 4 days today, and like they tell me everytime I have an appointment I'm coming on "off" weeks.  It appears that I am also "off" on the doctor's rotation schedule.  I honestly can't believe how big of a deal this has seemed to be....the receptionist seriously mentions it everytime.  Today I actually felt bad for her because she almost couldn't figure out who to schedule my next appointment with.  Oh well! 

My appointment today went really well.  My weight gain and blood pressure were both still good.  They re-ran the fetal fibr.onec.tin test today which came back negative (hooray!).  No worries about pre-term labor for the next few weeks.  I'll have my group b strep test at my next appointment and he also said that at the next appointment is where they really start to like talking about labor and delivery stuff.  He said they will want to talk with us about that every appointment from now on, so I just decided to hold onto my questions until then. 

I also asked about the pain in my ribs and as I thought, it's just the baby jabbing me :)  In other great news I have today and tomorrow off from work, so I'm running around trying to get as much accomplished as possible! 

2 comments:

  1. Yay for a great report!!! Looking forward to hearing how your L&D discussions go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I hope things keep going well. You're almost there! Oh my gosh!

    ReplyDelete