Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 22, 2011

Week 20

How Far Along? 20 Weeks

Maternity Clothes?  All the time on the bottom now, but still no tops yet.  Although I've been looking around for some tops to get me through these last few weeks of summer.  One of my good friends let me borrow her maternity clothes and she had lots of great long sleeve tops that I can't wait to wear. 

Weight Gain? 15 pounds, I think.  Still seems to be right on track. 

Stretch Marks? None yet - I'm sure these are coming though. 

Sleep? Still the same.  Usually it's not great.  I'm also starting to have trouble getting comfortable at night.  I'm worried this is only going to get worse!

Best Moment of the Week: Having a weekend without anything that we "had" to do.  We got some stuff done which was nice, but overall I thought it was pretty relaxing.  

Weirdest Comment: Someone at work today asked if I was gaining weight.  She knows I'm pregnant, so obviously I'm gaining weight, but I still thought it was kind of a funny thing to ask someone. 
 
Movement?  Yes, it's still kind of subtle and not really hard yet, so I'm looking forward to feeling the movements get stronger. 

Gender?  Our ultrasound is tomorrow (21 weeks, 2 days) and we are planning to find out then!

What I miss? Nothing this week. 

Symptoms: Poor sleep, weight gain, having trouble getting comfortable at night. 

Milestones:  Movement!


Emotions: Really, really looking forward to our ultrasound tomorrow.  I'm praying that everything looks perfect with the baby. 

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear how the u/s goes!!!!!
    Yay for one more day!!!

    ReplyDelete