Well, we're at T minus one day, or I guess if we're getting technical, T minus 19 hours until our appointment with the RE. I'm a mixture of emotions right now: excited and nervous; hopeful and sad; really the list could go on and on. I know I'll be busy at work in the morning, since our phones were ringing off the hook today - I'll probably try to get there a little early so that I can make sure I get out of there on time. Since I'm working in my new department now, I don't want to be gone from the office any longer than I need to be. I think I have everything all set for tomorrow:
1. My OB/GYN faxed over all of my previous test results (I haven't really had any testing done - so I'm not really sure what they sent).
2. Semen analysis results (all 3 of them!)
3. Paperwork for the clinic.
4. Fertility friend charts for the past year.
5. My work calendar - I'm hoping they'll want to schedule some appointments soon and I want to make sure I'm ready.
Is there anything that I'm forgetting? I'm going to try to relax tonight and not think about IF - hopefully we'll develop some type of plan for moving forward tomorrow :)