Anyway, here's what we've been up to:
- Working, working, working. I'm still currently working full time, but have pretty much decided that I'm going to quit my job. I haven't made this knowledge public yet, and I'm not sure when it will be, but it's definitely the direction we are heading.
- Breastfeeding and pumping. Still going great, although I've have two incidents of forgetting my pump parts at work or home (one was actually this morning!) which is never good! N and I actually had our picture in the paper last week when we were at a breastfeeding weight check. I thought the article did a great job of spreading the word about the importance of breastfeeding.
- N will be 5 months old next week. It's funny how fast and slow time moves at the same time. On one hand, I can't believe he's going to be 5 months old, but on the other hand I can't believe we've only known him for 5 months!
- N is really tall. At his 4 month appointment he was 27 1/2 inches tall, which means were are getting pretty close to needing a convertible car seat. I've started researching some different kinds, but would love recommendations :)
- N is now able to roll from his tummy to his back. He doesn't do it all the time, but he can do it. He's so proud of himself after he does it too!
- We had N's follow up at the neurosurgeon this week. The good news is using the crib wedge has really helped and they said that N will not need a helmet or any further treatment. We only need to go back to see them if we notice any further problems.
- Overall we are doing great!