Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Week 37 and 38

How Far Along? 38 Weeks

Maternity Clothes?  All the time.  Every once in a while I can make a non-maternity item work, like a cardigan that I don't button or a hooded sweatshirt, but that's it. 

Weight Gain? Not exactly sure.  I know it's over 30 pounds, but the doctor keeps saying it's right on track. 

Stretch Marks? Still none that I can see, I'm thinking I'm going to find some hanging out under my belly after delivery though.  My belly button is looking really strange though. 

Sleep? Ugh!  This is not going well.  I still fall asleep pretty easily but wake up a few times a night to use the bathroom or because I'm just not comfortable.  I seem to wake up at least once between 3 and 5 AM and sometimes just end up getting up because I'm not able to fall back asleep. 

Best Moment of the Week: Finishing up work before the holidays.  I'm hoping that I won't have to go back after New Years, but I know he'll arrive whenever he's ready.  

Weirdest Comment: The other day the receptionist at my office asked when my baby was due.  After I told her she said, I figured it was soon because your timer is about to pop out.  Hmmmm - I've really only ever said hello to this woman before.....
 
Movement?  Yep, still good here.  Every once in a while I get worried that I haven't felt him in a while but if I pay attention for just a few minutes I almost always feel him doing something. 

Gender?  It's a boy! 

What I miss? Being able to bend over easily.  Feeling like I have enough clothes to wear.   

Symptoms: Feeling tired; lots of contractions, which I wish were being more productive.  I guess 1 cm. is better than nothing though!

Milestones: Reaching full-term!  I think all that's left is the birth of a healthy baby :)

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to pop in and say hello :) Have a Merry Christmas! I'm on a break right now, so you may not hear from me.

    ReplyDelete