Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Weeks 29 and 30

How Far Along? 29 and 30 Weeks

Maternity Clothes?  All the time on the bottom and most of the time on the top.  It's finally cooling off here, our weather has been kind of wacky this year, which is good because most of the tops I have are long sleeved, although my office has been ridiculously hot lately! 

Weight Gain? 27 pounds, I think.  They never tell me my official weight gain at my appointments, just that my weight is good.  

Stretch Marks? The one that I thought I noticed turned out to be nothing, I guess.  I can't seem to find it now.  I'm still surprised these haven't happened yet.  My mom got a lot of them during pregnancy and I had a few during growth spurts as a kid.

Sleep? Pretty good lately, I usually just wake up once a night to use the bathroom. 

Best Moment of the Week: Finding out that I wasn't going into labor early.  I was seriously freaked out by contractions I was having.  They weren't painful but I was terrified by the idea of the baby coming so early. 

Weirdest Comment: When my MIL saw me last weekend the first thing she asked me was, "So any complications?"  Really?  Not an appropriate first question.  Needless to say I didn't tell her about the contractions I had been having.    
 
Movement?  Yes, all the time.  I still only feel it when I'm sitting down though.  He's also starting to have bigger movements where you can see it from the outside. 

Gender?  It's a boy! 

What I miss? Being able to take full breaths

Symptoms: Pain in my ribs, contractions, lots of movement!

Milestones: We had our first (and second - that one was a surprise) baby showers!  I know I never posted about the triple baby shower.  That's coming, I guess I was side-tracked by the contractions! 



We started child birth classes last week.  That really made it feel like we're getting close to meeting this little guy. 

Emotions:  This past week I was really scared that I was going to go into labor early.  What an awful feeling!  I'm pretty confident though that things will be okay now.  The positive results from the fetal fibr.one.ctin test was the only thing that wasn't good and according to my doctor you can get a false positive on that sometimes.  They are going to recheck it at my next appointment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment