Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Week 31

How Far Along? 31 Weeks

Maternity Clothes?  It's basically all I wear.  There are still a few non-maternity items (jersey dress, legging, tunics) that I can make work, but that's really it. 

Weight Gain? 28 pounds, I think.  At my doctor's office they just keep saying that my weight gain is good. 

Stretch Marks? I haven't seen any of these yet.  I'm surprised these haven't popped out yet. 

Sleep? It's been really good, but sometimes if I wake up, I can't seem to fall back asleep.  When it's 4 AM that is very annoying.  I just end up getting up and reading or watching TV because I can't stand just laying in bed awake. 

Best Moment of the Week:

Weirdest Comment: It's not really that weird, but I find it annoying when people comment on my size.  My boss will say things like, "Oh, I think you grew over the weekend."  or  "Did you grow again last night?"  I don't think she's trying to say anything mean, but I just find it annoying.  I'm having a baby, obviously I'm going to be growing.      
 
Movement?  Yes, all the time.  I can finally feel it sometimes when I'm standing up. 

Gender?  It's a boy! 

What I miss? Being able to take full breaths

Symptoms: Pain in my ribs, lots of movement, feeling tired more quickly.

Milestones: Making it to the seven month mark.  We're less than 2 months away from meeting this little guy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment