Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Just Feeling Sad

Well it's 4 days after my IUI and I think 4 DPO too.  My temps seem to confirm that I ovulated on the day of my IUI so at least I know we had the timing right.  When I went in for the IUI I just kept thinking over and over, what if I already ovulated and we totally missed the egg?  I know that ridiculous since I was having monitoring appointments, but I'm a total overthinker about everything!  Which as a side note, is really challenging when it comes to all things dealing with infertility. 

So far the TWW seems to be going well although I'm not very far into it.  Before the IUI I was feeling really positive and hopeful that things would work out for us this cycle, but now I'm just feeling kind of blah.  Actually I've just been feeling sad.  Not really sad in response to certain things, but just sad in general.  It stinks because I pretend to be happy when I talk to other people, but I'm just sad.  I assume I'm sad because we can't get pregnant, but I'm not totally sure.  I try to be a really happy person, so feeling like this has been a major bummer.  I'm hoping that I can find something to remove this sad little raincloud that seems to be following me around lately. 

4 comments:

  1. Aw *hugs* It's okay to feel that way sometimes. I hope it gets much better soon! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sorry you feel down. Fertility treatments cause waves of emotion. Praying you get your bfp!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you want to come over and share my box of tissues?

    I hope you can experience some happiness and sunshine during the rest of your 2ww. Even more so that it accumulates in a very happy BFP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there, I know hope can be a double edged sword, but it is what keeps us going through all this craziness!
    Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete