Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What a Weekend!

This past weekend was amazing.  I was serving on the planning team for a retreat with some other amazing women from my church and faith community.  I think the women who attended the retreat were really touched and by the end of the weekend I just felt really at peace about things.  I know that things are still going to be really difficult for us and we'll have some big decisions to make in the future, but for now I'm just trying to focus on the positives in my life and not dwell on things that are out of my control.  I think that this is much easier said than done, but I'm really hoping to find a way to incorporate this into my daily life.  I need to give it some more thought, but hopefully I can document it in some way on my blog. 

Since I've been home, work has been out of control.  I will be starting my new position full-time on Monday and I have a TON of stuff to get done before then.  I'm sure that once I've fully transitioned things will calm down, but for the first few weeks I'll still be doing some of my old job, which will make for a lot of work.  Yikes! 

On the TTC front - I'm pretty sure that I ovulated on Friday which would make me 4 dpo today.  Since I was gone over the weekend, we probably don't have any chance of conceiving this month and I wasn't taking my temperature so I'm not even sure when I ovulated.  Oh well, I'm just planning to wait and see when AF shows up.  Hopefully she'll be out of town before my RE appointment on the 4th. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a nice weekend!! Good luck with your new position! I am hoping you get a nice surprise BFP this time - we can always hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a good relaxing weekend. Hope work isnt too hard on you for the next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice weekend! Good luck on monday..and with this cycle too!

    ReplyDelete