Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

Wow - there is so much going on right now.  On Thursday, I'm leaving on my church retreat which I am really looking forward to, but I have a lot of stuff to get ready before then.  I also met with my current boss and my new boss today to kind of work everything out for my transition.  My new boss was hoping I would be available this weekend to help with a few things, which is not possible because of the retreat (she seemed to handle this well though).  She did say that she was very excited that I was joining them (and that my current boss was probably as sad as she was excited).  It made me feel pretty good!  I started telling some of my volunteers today and it went okay - they were sad, but took the information pretty well which made me feel better about the whole thing.  I wish I was a person who could just focus on what's right for me and not worry so much about what everyone else thinks.  I am really working on this though and doing better in some areas of my life.

In IF news, J has an appointment with the urologist tomorrow.  We are going together, of course, and I am pretty nervous about it.   We'll be getting the results of J's third semen analysis and finding out what the doctor's recommendations for treatment are.  I'm not sure if I've written about this before or not, but we are really hoping he makes some recommendations instead of just taking a "wait and see" approach.  I know we aren't old yet or anything, but I'll be celebrating a big birthday this fall and was really hoping to have a baby before then, which is no longer possible.  I will be completely devastated if I'm not pregnant before then.  I'll be sure to update tomorrow after our appointment.  

2 comments:

  1. Good luck at the appointment. I hope he has some answers for you, or a treatment plan or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at your appointment today!

    ReplyDelete