Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 18, 2011

11 DPO

Today is 11 dpo (assuming my ovulation date is correct) and I'm not sure what to think.  Usually I ovulate on CD 19 or 20, but this month I ovulated quite a bit earlier on CD 14.  Every month around this time I start to analyze my chart and previous charts and other people's charts to see if I might be pregnant.  I know it's a waste of time and only gets my hopes up.  J's appointment with the urologist earlier this week basically confirmed our initial thoughts that we are unlikely to conceive on our own unless J's morphology improves.  However, even knowing that I can't help but hope that this might be our month.  I guess if my temps are still up on Sunday (13 dpo) or Monday (14 dpo) I'll think about testing.  It's just such a bummer to test and see that BFN - I'd almost rather see the beginning of AF instead.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I see you are new around here! Welcome to the blogosphere. I think you'll find lots of support from all these wonderful women.

    And I'm somewhere around dpo9-10ish which is usually when I start spotting. I've tried not to temp in the second half of my cycle anymore, because it was making me batty! Fingers crossed the red monster doesn't show up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I've been following several IF blogs for the past few months and thought I would start my own just to basically get my thoughts down and as you said, hopefully find some support. Thanks again for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete