Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Minor Setback?

Well, I may have spoken too soon.  Yesterday, my contractions seemed to be completely gone and I was feeling really good..  Then the nurse at my OB's office called to tell me that the test they ran to see if I was likely to go  into labor in the next week came back positive!  Yikes!  She said not to worry because the results were probably affected by the blood in my cervix and that my physical exam was normal so I shouldn't panic.  Just to be safe they decided to schedule an ultrasound on Friday morning just to make sure that my cervix is still completely closed.  I've been surprisingly calm about the whole thing....so far.  Hopefully I'll have good news to report tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Praying everything looks ok on Friday! PS, did you end up going to the triple baby shower? I need to hear about it :) - or maybe I missed a post, I better check!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Praying he stays in there a little bit longer!!!

    ReplyDelete