Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Week 16

I hate to post two of these in a row, but I don't want to forget to document this journey.  

How Far Along? 16 Weeks

Maternity Clothes? None yet, but getting closer.  So far this week I've only wore dresses which seem to have little more room.  Still not much luck on the maternity clothes - that's for another post :)

Weight Gain? I think 7 pounds.

Stretch Marks? None yet - I'm sure these are coming though. 

Sleep? Getting bad.  It's really hot here and even though our AC works great, it's difficult to sleep at night sometimes.  Plus our cat is driving me crazy, he wakes me up at least once a night because he's right in my face or trying to lay on top of me.  It's really annoying. 
 
Best Moment of the Week? Probably telling more people that I'm pregnant.  It's kind of fun to see how excited people are.  Although it's a little odd for me too because it's been a long time since I've been excited to hear that someone else was pregnant. 

Weirdest Comment:  Nothing that was really weird this week.  
 
Movement? Not yet. 

Gender?  Too soon to tell. 

What I miss? Nothing. 

Symptoms: Occasional pains below my belly.  My doctor said it's normal and just things "stretching out."  They don't happen often, but they are really sudden and then go away quickly.  I'm also starting to feel a little more achy by the end of the day.  

Weekly Wisdom: Start looking for day care early!  I've only been looking for a few days, but so far it seems like a real pain.  Crossing my fingers that something amazing pops up soon!

Milestones: This week I started searching for day care.  So far I haven't found much that seems promising :(  So, I'm not sure if this is really a milestone or not, but it sure is important.  

Emotions: Happy!   


Picture: I am taking these!  I'm planning to add a separate page on here with all the pictures so I can see the changes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment