Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Feeling Yucky

Yuck!  Yesterday I started feeling pretty crappy.  At first it was just pain in my lower back, but then I started to feel like I was really getting the flu.  By 4:00 I had the chills and started having to use the bathroom, um, all the time.  Around 7:00 I developed a low grade fever (100.8) - cue freaking out.  Of course my doctor's office was closed and I didn't know what to do.  I knew it was safe to take tylenol, so I thought I might as well start taking that and trying to stay hydrated.  Scary stuff! 

I ended up having to get up every 45 minutes or so during the night to use the bathroom and took tylenol all night too.  This morning I called my RE's office (thank goodness they have hours every day).  It took the nurse 5 hours to call me back (again with the freaking out), but she said to keep taking the tylenol and call them again if the tylenol couldn't keep my fever down.  Thankfully that hasn't happened.  Also, if you were wondering, you can't take any medication for the bathroom situation, so that's been lovely.  I've been drinking lots of fluids and it's starting to get better.  I'm just crossing my fingers that this will pass by tomorrow and will stay away for the next 35 weeks! 

4 comments:

  1. Aw you poor thing. Try to eat thisgs from the brat diet, thatll help. Banana's,rice, applesauce, and toast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw that sucks! I hope you feel better asap!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully it's just one of those 48 hr bugs. It's not fun when you can't take anything strong to help!

    ReplyDelete