Thank you all for your messages yesterday. I took another test today which was positive as well, so I'm cautiously optimistic. I'm planning to call my RE first thing in the morning to see what our next steps are. Right now I'm really happy, of course, but I think until I confirm with the doctor it just won't feel real. Actually, from reading blogs of fellow IFers who have gone on to have a healthy pregnancy, it sounds like it might never feel real. Right now I just feel so thankful and blessed.
I was also gifted a Versatile Award from T @ Almost There. Since I'm very new to blogging, I wanted to share how excited I am that I've already begun to connect with so many other amazing women. It helps so much to get support from others who know just what you are going through.
1. Link back to the person who gave you the award (above)
2. Tell 7 things about yourself....
1. I collect Panda Bears.
2. I love to eat. I also love going out to eat - but we try not to do that too much.
3. I hate having a dirty house....but I also hate to clean, it's a no-win situation sometimes!
4. I like to cook, but not to bake. I think it's because when I bake things don't always look as good as I want them too.
5. I am a major overthinker. I think I get this from my mom who was a big worrier. I have to tell myself to stop worrying about things over and over and over. It's ridiculous.
6. Most days I don't know what I want to be when I grow up. I've changed careers already once since leaving college (which completed shocked me). My job now is good, but sometimes I wish I just 'loved' my job the way some people do. Although who are these people, really? Does anyone really 'love' their job?
7. I love to read. I most recently finished Something Blue by: Emily Griffin. It wasn't as good as Something Borrowed, but I still liked it.
3. Award other bloggers (Award 10 - 15 blogs 'you feel deserve this award)
I'm pretty sure that some of you have already received this award, but I just wanted you to know how much I love reading each of your blogs!
ADSChill @ MissConception
Stephanie @ The Life of a Husband and Wife
Sarah @ Baby Talk
Christina @ Two's Company. Three's a Family.
Amanda @ Our Fertility Journey
Waiting and Wishing @ http://waitingnwishing.blogspot.com/
kkasun @ The Road Less Traveled
Lisa @ The Pursuit of Pregnancy