Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

IF A to Z's

I saw this on Waiting and Wishing's blog today and on some other blogs throughout the week, and thought I would play along too.

A. Age when you started TTC: 28

B. Baby Dancing or Sex: Sex.

C. Children wanted: Before infertility we talked about 3 or 4, but I think now we'll just be happy with whatever we get. 

D. Dogs/Cats/Fill in Children: We have a cat, but we don't consider him a fill in child, just a fun pet :)

E. Essential Oils/Vitamins/Snake Oils: Women's Daily Multi-Vitamin (now a prenatal) and I often take a calcium supplement. 

F. Fertility Meds I’ve taken: Clomid

G. Gain: None, so far. 

H. HSG (Hystosalpingogram): All clear!

I. Infertile Pet Peeves: People asking when we are going to have kids.  If only they knew how bad we wanted them...

J. Job title: Product Sales Manager.

K. Kid’s names you’re afraid will be taken by the time you can use them: None really.  I have a lot of names that I like, but I always figured we would wait until we actually had a baby to finalize our name choice. 

L. Length of time TTC: 17 months

M. Miscarriages: None, thank God.

N. Number of times you’ve switched OB/GYNS, REs, FSs: Never. I've seen one OB and one RE. 

O. Ovarian quality: Good as far as I know. 

P. POAS or wait for AF: It kind of depends.  I temp, so I usually try to wait to see if my temp is going to drop.  Sometimes I can't wait and have to test though. 

Q. Quote from an obnoxious fertile: "Being pregnant is awful!"

S. Sperm: We have a morphology issue, but everything else is good. 

T. Time you tried naturally: 16 months.  We went to the doctor after a year of trying naturally and then started seeing a urologist and eventually our RE. 

U. Uterus quality: Good!

V. Vagina: Um, good, I guess?

W. What baby stuff do you already have?: Nothing.  I've been too worried I would jinx myself. 

X. X-tra X-tra Hear all about it! How many people know the ins and outs of our crazy TTC journey? No one knows the ins and outs.  Our parents do know that we started treatment, but we didn't go into any detail about the reasons and what we were doing. 

Y. Yearly Exam (do you still go in even though someone sees your lady parts most months?): Yes

Z. Zits: Ugh!  Yes, it makes me miss birth control sometimes.  Although I admit they are not bad, but I hate getting them. 

So now you’ve read mine. What are your IF A to Zs?

No comments:

Post a Comment